Wednesday 27 March 2013

My first Blogspot Blog Post!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

I decided to move to blogspot from another host as I've seen lots of lovely baking blogs on here and I thought I could enter more of a baking community than I could before! Seeing as I've been posting on my other account for a good 5 months now, I have a lot of recipes on there and instead of bombarding this blog with all of those recipes at once, I'm going to do a kind of archive post once in a while where I'll post some of the older recipes on here!

So a little bit about me now! As you've probably guessed, I'm called Jacqui and I love baking! I decided to make a blog to share my baking triumphs (and disasters) in case anybody wanted to make the same and to keep a record of my favourite recipes.

I'm currently in my fourth year studying a Masters in Chemistry at the University of York, which is a bit different from baking I guess, although reactions are very similar to baking really. You add a few ingredients and make something at the end; you just can't eat the product!

I've only really been baking for a year or so but I want to carry it on as much as I can. I'll try and update this at least once a week and provide lots of pictures! If there are any questions then feel free to ask! :)

Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment